Using RSS feeds on this site
RSS feeds provided by the HimalayaMasala website are published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. You are free to copy, distribute, and transmit this material under the conditions set out in the licence, but you may not produce derivative works based upon it.
Subject to the conditions set out in the licence, you may copy, distribute, and transmit the content of RSS feeds by any means you wish, including copying the content to a web page or print publication. You are not limited to publishing the material by the use of RSS display technology.
- Summary of the Licence terms.
- Full legal details of the Licence
- The terms of the Licence include a requirement that you "attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work)."
- If you publish material covered by this Licence on the web, displaying the copyright information included in the content of the RSS feed will be considered as satisfactory attribution under the terms of the licence.
- If you use material covered by this Licence in a print publication, please include a reference to this website. This will be considered as satisfactory attribution under the terms of the licence.